Monday, February 2, 2009

Jacob's Room...












Today I received my bedding from my sister cause like everything, the store would not ship it here. This makes Jacob's room complete. I LOVE it and hope that everyone else does too! I can not wait until he gets here to use every inch of it. Its bright and happy and that is the look I was going for. Thank you to all of you that made this possible. :) Here are a few photos and YES Dave I did go back and get the blanket that you said not to get. HA HA! I am spoiling him already. He is still getting a spankin when he gets here cause he is a pain in my RIBS! Oh there is a belly shot and yes those are stretch marks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob's room is adorable....love the furniture!! The checkered blanket looks sooo soft and fuzzy. I want one in pink, lol! Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy, love and miss you, the Mann's North!